KPC – your data
If you regularly attend services and activities at KPC, we would like to have your details in our ‘contact list’ if you haven’t provided them before. It’s easy … just complete the form below. View our Data Privacy Notice.
If KPC is ‘your church’, please consider – at the same time – joining our Church (or ‘electoral’) Roll. You can see the Church of England rules for this at the bottom of the form.
Note that you need to be on the Church Roll to be able to vote and participate in the APCM (annual meeting) (re-scheduled for 14th October in 2020) or to take up a leadership role in the church. If you are not sure whether you are already on it, check by contacting the Parish Office firstname.lastname@example.org 01564 777139.
KPC – directory
When you enrol, you have the opportunity to agree to your contact details being available to other members in our church ‘directory’;
if you don’t agree, access to your contact details will be restricted to the clergy and officers of KPC.
If you have have enrolled, provided you supplied your email address, you can have your own access to the church directory – on most smart phones as well as on tablets and PCs. You will be able to look up the contact details of over 500 people who have consented to be part of our church directory.
Simply email: ‘Request MyChurchSuite’ to email@example.com. You will then be sent an invitation to login using your email address and a password which you will set up.
Please enrol using this form.
- The only Churches at present in communion with the Church of England are other Anglican Churches and certain foreign Churches.
- Membership of the electoral roll is also open to members in good standing of a Church not in communion with the Church of England which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity where those members are also prepared to declare themselves to be members of the Church of England.
- Every six years a new roll is prepared and those on the previous roll are informed so that they can re-apply. If you are not resident in the parish but were on the roll as an habitual worshipper and have been prevented by sickness or absence or other essential reason from worshipping for the past six months, you are eligible.
- If you have any problems in enrolling, please approach the clergy or lay people responsible for the parish, who will be pleased to help you.
- In this form ‘parish’ means ecclesiastical parish. [Maps of the parish are available.]