New KPC Church Roll – 2019
Every Church of England has to establish a completely new Church (Electoral) Roll every sixth year. 2019 is one of these!
To be on the 2019 KPC Church Roll – enabling you to vote and participate in the APCM (annual meeting) in March each year or to be a leader or official in the church; it’s, in effect, the church’s ‘membership’ – you need to take action now.
Who is the Church Roll for?
If you have not enrolled at KPC before, you regularly attend services or activities at KPC and this is ‘your church’, please consider joining our Church Roll. It’s easy … just complete the form below.
If you are on our existing Church Roll (enrolled 2013 or later), so we already have your details …
you should have received an email (if we have your email address) enabling you to re-enrol by a simple email reply.
or (if we don’t) you should have been sent a paper including an application form to complete and return.
Either way, you can complete the form below if you prefer.
When you enrol, you have the opportunity to agree to your contact details being available to other members in our church ‘directory’;
if you don’t agree, access to your contact details will be restricted to the clergy and officers of KPC.
View our Data Privacy Notice.
Please enrol using this form.
Final date is 10th March to be on the roll for the Annual Meeting on 27th March.
- The only Churches at present in communion with the Church of England are other Anglican Churches and certain foreign Churches.
- Membership of the electoral roll is also open to members in good standing of a Church not in communion with the Church of England which subscribes to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity where those members are also prepared to declare themselves to be members of the Church of England.
- Every six years a new roll is prepared and those on the previous roll are informed so that they can re-apply. If you are not resident in the parish but were on the roll as an habitual worshipper and have been prevented by sickness or absence or other essential reason from worshipping for the past six months, you are eligible.
- If you have any problems in enrolling, please approach the clergy or lay people responsible for the parish, who will be pleased to help you.
- In this form ‘parish’ means ecclesiastical parish. [Maps of the parish are available.]