Whoever you are … whatever your background … whatever your interest to date in anything Christian, … we invite you to visit us.
So, here are some opportunities:
• Our Sunday services, with a variety of styles of worship.
• Cobbles – coffee and cakes on Saturday mornings.
• Friendship Club – Coffee or lunch on Thursdays
• If you’re a new mum or mum-to-be, Bumps and Babies Cafe on Friday mornings
• If you’re a dad with a toddler Dads and Toddlers on a Saturday morning
Jesus’ two great commandments are
to love God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength and
to love our neighbours as ourselves.
Based on these priorities, we aim to be a church that:
• equips people for Christian discipleship
• provides a breadth of worship styles
• cares for one another
• is committed to prayer
• welcomes and reaches out to everyone in the community
• values, grows and trains its leaders and ministry teams
• develops our resources for ministry and mission
Our church has stood at the centre of our community for over 600 years and has been a place where the good news of Jesus Christ has been told.
Our statement of purpose today is that we are here to help people become lifelong followers of Jesus Christ.
We try to make it easy for those who are newcomers:
• Gatherings are open to anyone interested in finding out more.
• Sunday services enable worship in a way that suits people.
• Activities and events span every age group.
There is something for everyone at KPC.
We look forward to welcoming you.