Thy Kingdom Come
…. has become a global wave of prayer each year leading up to Pentecost Sunday.
During that time this year, we prayed continuously for more than 60 hours. Thank you to everyone who signed up to participate in all of the hourly periods.
We prayed then and, as a church, let’s continue to pray:
- for our relationship with God to be deepened,
- for our friends and family to respond to the love of God and
- for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit, so the church can be effective in sharing the love of God with others.
See the grey box details of some available resources to help you to pray, particularly during this time of Covid 19 restrictions.
Look out for KPC prayer events by Zoom meeting from time to time – visit the NEWS page or use the ‘on this week’ button.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions, regular prayer gatherings at church are currently suspended.
CofE DAILY PRAYER
60 MINUTE PRAYER TOOLS
– to print or view
The Lord’s Prayer [pdf]
24-7 PRAYER TOOLS
– available to download from 24-7 website
How to Intercede for a Large-Scale Crisis [pdf]
THY KINGDOM COME
‘What do we mean when we pray Thy Kingdom Come?’
– Archbishop Justin Welby with Gavin Calver and Peter Martin