- is the local branch of the world wide Mothers Union.
- is active in the life of Knowle Parish Church and support church activities.
- is friendly and caring to its members
- welcomes everyone; member or visitor, man or woman, married, divorced, or single, whether a parent or not
- holds regular meetings with speakers, meets for prayer and for social events
- supports MU charitable work in the UK and developing countries
- offers Lent and Advent Lunches to the community
- supports the community through various activities
FEBRUARY 11 Claire Carter of The Real Meal Deal
MARCH 11 Christian Hughes, Veterinary Surgeon
APRIL 8 Penny Everness de Marces, Lima, Peru
MAY 13 Ruth Tuckwell, Friends of Vellore (India)
JUNE 10 Ann Hitchiner, Chaplain to the Forces
Meetings will start at 2pm and will be online on Zoom for the time being.
Who can join?
Everyone, man or woman, married, divorced or single, parent or not. Visitors are always welcome to our meetings
To find out more: Locally
Contact secretary Carol Kay email@example.com or phone 07742 234417
Diocese of Birmingham
Visit the MU Birmingham website